Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First attempt ever at blogging

Hello World,
...actually I'm not even sure if the whole world can even read this... Or would even want to for that matter. I don't really consider myself a world class writer. Yet here I am ticking away while I wait for the work buzzer to buzz letting me know I have to get back to it. It's a much pleasanter sound now. The buzzer that is. We shoved paper between the bell and the hammer so its more muffled now. Sooooo much better. There is a glass door, the only window there is, that I can see out of. It is a beautiful late summer day outside. I want to be out there so bad. the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze rustling the leaves in the trees. *sigh* And I'm stuck in here for another hour and a half. I like my job though...usually. I'm a graphic artist for those who didn't know. So most of my work day is staring at a computer screen and talking to people on the phone. Most of the talking is usually cheerful. Every so often I get a crabby one, or someone who is convinced that the colors snot green and mustard yellow makes for the best impression. Ewww! Sometimes I win, sometimes I just close my eyes and press print. Well the buzzer has buzzed and I gotta go. Hope you enjoyed my first attempt at blogging. With any luck there will be more.

1 comment:

foundmercy said...

Yay! How do you like blogging so far?